Peter Schiff returns to the Tom Woods Show to answer listener questions about investing and the economy. Questions were solicited on Tom’s Facebook page, so make sure to ‘Like’ that page for future opportunities to get your questions answered.
- What does Peter recommend as an investment strategy, for both low- and high-income earners?
- What’s going on in Greece?
- How can you distinguish between a genuinely good investment, and a central-bank fueled one?
- What caused the oil price collapse, and what does the future hold?
- What are Peter’s currency forecasts for 2015?
- Why is Paul Krugman so upset with Peter?
About the Guest
Peter Schiff is CEO and Chief Global Strategist at Euro Pacific Capital, a frequent commentator on radio and television, and the New York Timesbestselling author of several books (see below).
Euro Pacific Capital
Euro Pacific Bank
Books by the Guest
Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Economic Collapse
The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets: How to Keep Your Portfolio Up When the Market is Up, Down, or Sideways
How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes (with Andrew J. Schiff)
The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy — How to Save Yourself and Your Country
The Peter Schiff Show
Ep. 84: Peter Schiff on Investing
Get my FREE eBook, 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered!
We now have 12 courses at LibertyClassroom.com! Learn the history and economics they didn’t teach you, from professors you can trust and in courses you can listen to anywhere. Take 30% off a year’s subscription with coupon code SHOW (all caps).